Impact of Covid-19 on IFHNOS
From the massive catastrophe created by the Covid-19 Pandemic around the world, we all are in the midst of its impact on ourselves, our family and friends and our societies in general. The aftermath of this pandemic will last for several months around the world. Therefore, IFHNOS has taken several actions on its upcoming programs, which were unanimously approved by the Officers today. They are:
- Master courses on operative techniques scheduled in April in Dhaka, Bangladesh and Guwahati, India are cancelled.
- On July 27th, the World Head and Neck Cancer Day, there will be no activities scheduled anywhere in the world. Instead, we request all of you to observe a moment of silence and pray for those who are affected by Covid-19, or lost their lives.
- The written examinations for the Global On Line Fellowship (GOLF), for April and July, will be cancelled on the scheduled dates. These two examinations will be consolidated in one 90 minute examination in late July or August. The candidates will be notified accordingly.
- THE WORLD TOUR PROGRAM FOR THIS YEAR IS CANCELLED.
- The oral examinations for the GOLF program will be held remotely on Zoom. Details to follow.
In these difficult times, we pray for the wellbeing of all. Be safe. Be protective. Practice social distancing, and wash your hands frequently.