Join us for the 4th year of this important conference, where international leaders in the field will discuss the importance of effective cancer control in low and middle-income countries (LMIC) and highlight the magnitude of the disparities and issues that currently exist.
This event is part of the inaugural London Global Cancer Week - a series of coordinated international discussions and events that provides a comprehensive image of the growing incidence of cancer worldwide, encourages countries to prioritise cancer control services in their health strategies, and discusses how the UK can contribute towards building capacity for sustainable cancer control in developing countries through training, research, aid, and diplomacy.
At the RSM meeting, first-hand accounts of healthcare professionals working in low and middle income countries will share experiences to increase awareness on global cancer collaborations that currently exist, improve understanding of the challenges to delivering cancer care, and provide a forum to discuss future strategies to improve global cancer control.
- Build collaborative networks between LMIC, UK and globally
- Address the global disparity in cancer care through collaborative networks
- Promote learning and sharing through practice and data-sharing across the globe
- Advocate for improvement in global cancer control and learn how to become further involved in this field
- Provide an opportunity for attendees to showcase their work in this field
Key international healthcare organisations including THET and Kings Health Partners will be represented.