This event will explore issues and developments surrounding reconstructive microsurgery following advanced skin cancers. The agenda will feature intra oral malignancies, maxillary and mandibular reconstruction, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and palsy. This teaching will be delivered through a varied programmed of speaker presentations, debates and lectures as well as a ‘Masters of Disasters’ section to demonstrate the difficult cases professionals can face.
The day will provide the opportunity to meet a wide range of different professionals within the field including a number of highly regarded international and domestic speakers, with the aim of building a support network to further improve patient care.
• Maxillary and mandibular reconstruction with and without cad cam
• Upper and lower lip reconstruction
• Evolution of maxillofacial reconstruction
• Facial palsy treatment and management in adults and children
• Reconstructive surgery after intra-oral cancers - difficult cases
• Mandibular reconstruction
• Radiotherapy of skin cancers on the head & neck
• Update on chemo for head and neck skin cancers
• Surgery for thyroid cancer