This one day case conference at Royal College of Edinburgh will focus on 'Evidence based management of head and neck surgery complications & management within a multidisciplinary team’. This event primarily consists of panel discussions and lectures. The key note lectures will be delivered by world renowned experts.
· Management of airway
· Complications of Surgery of the Salivary Glands , oral cavity, parapharyngeal space, laser surgery, thyroid and parathyroid surgery
· Paediatric head and neck surgery complications
· Chemo radiotherapy/immunotherapy complications
· Radiology of HN surgery complications
· Management of the complications
All ENT/ Maxfac consultants, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, radiologists, head and neck surgeons, physicists, nurses, pathologists, radiation therapists, speech language therapist, dentists and rehabilitation specialists.